Tuesday, October 11, 2011

crummy october

October has been a hard month. This is the month my babies were supposed to be born. Not June. Ava was born 11 days early. That is today for my twins.

3 comments:

  1. I think about you all the time, and you are still in my prayers. I can imagine this month will bring back a lot of the grieving emotions that you have slowly began to overcome. Just know you are loved and supported by so many. You aren't alone, no matter how lonely you may feel during this time.

    -Lisa Justice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this would be an extra hard month. I still can't imagine being in your shoes. You have been such a good example with how you have handled this trial. Let me know if you want to do something to stay busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you guys. If you need to talk or anything please let us know. We love ya and your in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete