It has been really really cold, and therefore I am stuck inside all the time. That equals me not liking January. But I am officially over that attitude now. I just have to try extra hard to keep busy. And yesterdays weather probably helped a little. I was able to go outside and talk to my mom on the phone with no coat and I felt warm and HAD to wear sunglasses because the sun was shining so bright. Haha, isn't it funny how in the winter how warm 40 degree weather feels?
Anyway, I am way excited about a bunch of things right now. Number one, we bought Ava a potty chair. And I know she is super young still, but we have tried it out and She is doing soooo well at it! She goes almost every time I set her on it! Both #1 and #2. She LOVES going to the bathroom it is so cute! I don't know how serious I am going to get about it, because I think to actually potty train her would take a lot of energy but we will see. So far it is just a fun little adventure.
Next, Jared and I started a Breakfast burrito business! Well it is mainly mine. There was this guy at Jared's work (big sales floor) that sold breakfast burritos throughout the day at his desk. Well he left and so we decided to take over. I am going to put all the extra money we make into a savings account to save up for my "brand new" car that I will get someday in the future :) That makes the hour a day way worth it having such a fun goal to work toward.
3rd, I just bought a bunch of ADORABLE crochet patterns and my mom is going to make me some hats for my photography. SOO exciting. It was like opening a present when I got the email with the patterns haha. They are the cutest hats ever. I can't wait.
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment