Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Idaho Christmas

The day after Christmas we went to Idaho to spend time with my family. We got a keyboard piano which I am so excited about. I want to spend some time practicing and learning how to play again. We had fun hanging out with my family.
Monday I hung out with mt high school friends. We made Bajio style salads and talked for about 4 hours. It was so fun! I love my friends so much! I wish we could all get together more often. We missed you Kimberly!
Jared and I went snowboarding for our anniversary. I hadn't been in 5 years and Jared had not been in 4. It was only my 3rd time ever and was by far the most fun I have ever had. It helped being with my best friend! We had so much fun! That night we ate at a geat pizza place by Heise Hot springs for my mom's birthday. Then we went and sat in the hot springs. Ava did not want to get out of the water. She loved it! She wanted to swim by herself though and kept trying to jump out of our arms. The next day we attempted to take some family pictures. It was way too cold to go outside though so we had to do it inside. I wasn't too happy with how they turned out, but oh well all that matters is that we got some with all of us together. Doing family pictures stresses me out. I need a lot more practice in placing people. Anyway, it was still fun. That night Jared and I stayed at Destinations Inn for our anniversary as well. It was so fun! I love that hotel. They have awesomely soft beds, HUGE jetted tubs, steam shower, martinelli's, cheesecake, and a projector screen. It was a nice get-a-way and only took about 5 minutes to get to from my parent's home.

The next day we came home and got ready for the 3rd annual Fun-boy party. Jared's friends from high school and their wives came over for food and fun.



















No comments:

Post a Comment