Thursday, March 25, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

3 years ago on St. Patrick's day Jared and I went on our first date...crazy how time flies!

This year for Green day I went with my friend Jana up to Salt Lake to the Children's museum at the Gateway. It was free day there which was cool, but it also meant it was PACKED. There were so many kids it was crazy. Ava and Olivia played in some water and then we went upstairs and spent the rest of the time playing with blocks. Ava had fun pushing them over. Then we went and had a picnic by the fountains which was fun. It was a very nice sun-shiney day which we were all super happy about. Ava was so good on our little adventure! I am glad she is a good baby and I can take her places...or I might just go crazy! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment