
It seems like every month goes by more and more quickly. The past month Ava has changed a lot. She is pretty little compared to a lot of babies her age, I don't know how much she weighs this month. But compared to a little girl her same exact age we saw last week she is tiny. She is the happiest baby ever and is laughing all the time. She lays on the floor and laughs at herself, laughs at pretty much anything Jared and I do, laughs in her crib, laughs at books, laughs at the tv, other babies, pictures of herself, whatever you can think of. It is so cute. She now says the "words" bababa, dadada, mamamama, and oh. She gets in moods where she is really loud. It is funny to me when people ask if she is shy because she is definately not shy. Sometimes she just stares but I think it is because her mind is just taking everything in and once she has it all she becomes really loud. She is most loud around other babies. The past month we have worked really hard on solid foods and she now eats two solid meals a day like a pro. She is a messy eater as you can see in a couple of pictures. If she is laying on the floor she can drink out of a sippy cup by herself. She takes 3 naps a day. Her hair is long enough that I can put it in piggy tails with clips :) She is a great example to Jared and I of being happy all the time (unless she is tired, or hungry...) She finds joy in everything and we find so much joy in watching her grow and learn!
I hope Ava and Macee get to meet each other some day! Macee is the same way - she is such a happy baby! The only time she gets cranky is if she's hungry or tired. I wish I could get her to drink out of a sippy cup. She can't figure out that she needs to suck on it to get the juice out, so she just bites down on it until she gets bored and throws it on the floor, lol.
ReplyDelete7 months old! That is crazy! She is still just getting cuter and cuter. But do you know what is craziest about that 7 months? The last time we got together was a few weeks before you had Ava! That definitely need to get fixed!
ReplyDelete