Sunday, March 28, 2010

Goals: Week 6, 7, and 8

Yes I have been doing goals. Yes I have been too lazy to blog about them and take pictures and post them.

#6- Put together our beautiful desk we finally got for our kitchen! It took about 8 hours. Kjirstin (sister) and I put most of it together when she was here one day. Jared finished it up. It looks perfect in its spot and helps our kitchen counter to not be so cluttery.

#7- I am painting one of Ava's walls plaid. So last week my goal was to get the stripes taped. It took awhile and I finally finished on Friday.

#8- This week my goal is to finish her wall. My mom will be down here for their spring break so I should be able to finish it with her help. I am excited to see the finished product! When it is done I will finally post a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment