I had such a fun night taking pictures of these guys last week. The location was secluded and stress free, and the kids were both in wonderful moods. That doesn't happen very often while taking pictures ;) Afterward we went and played at the park. While we were there a 6 year old boy was yelling to his sister, "Hey, I found a pretty girl you could come play with! She is over here climbing on the net!" Pretty Ava :) haha. I never knew that joy this great was possible. Being a mother is hands down the greatest thing I have done with my life, and the thing that makes me the happiest. (And grumpiest at times...) Forever with Jared, Ava, Mason, Carter, Bennett, and our new little one is the greatest gift I could ever ask for. I am so grateful for my Savior for loving me so much to give that to me. Families are Forever.
2 years ago














No comments:
Post a Comment