I cut Bennett's hair a couple nights ago and can't believe how much older it made him look! He is a busy busy boy these days and is a full time job alone. I seriously don't know how I do it sometimes. Whenever Jared is home helping out is when I really wonder how I do it alone so often, because when help is around they are definitely put to work keeping this kid safe. His favorite thing to do is climb on everything! He has learned how to climb onto the couch, but doesn't understand that if he is not careful he will fall off head first. He has had more falls and gotten more bumps already than Ava has in her entire life.
It is so fun watching your kids grow and learn. He recently started pretending he is talking on the phone with objects, sometimes its a phone, sometimes its something else. It is so cute! He still doesn't really talk. Mostly he whines a lot. He can say Mama, and has said NaNa (banana) and cracker. He will also pretend to be a dog and pant. It is cute. He is still taking two naps a day. Usually 40 minutes each, sometimes if I am lucky they will be an hour and a half. He wakes up at night still.
He is a biter. A playful biter. He thinks it is funny when you say ouch to something he has done such as pinch, hit or bite. We need to work on that. He tries to bite Ava quite often and luckily has never been able to. He has bit my on my leg while I was doing Ava's hair, my chest while I was just holding him. and most recently the side of my tush while I was in the bathroom and not paying enough attention to him. It will really be nice when he can talk because I think that is where most of his frustration comes from these days. He can't communicate.
We are sure grateful for this little stinker. He makes us work our tails off night and day but we wouldn't trade him for the world!

No comments:
Post a Comment