Saturday, August 24, 2013

More one year pictures of Bennett

So I have been getting so annoyed at myself with photography. I know what I want out of my pictures and I just want them to turn out, and sometimes, okay a lot of the time, they just don't. My main struggle is getting those darn eyes perfectly focused. It drives me crazy. I just got a new lens that is sharper than the other one I have been using so I am feeling excited about the future, and having a new lens to practice, practice, practice with. Sadly, for Ava and Bennett's birthday shoots I didn't have this lens and I was actually really disappointed about how their pictures turned out. Not fabulous. It's not too big of a deal because my kids have a bazillion pictures already, but sometimes photography just makes me so mad at myself! GRR. Anyway, here are some more pictures of Bennett. They are cute, just not perfect. sigh.





This one is with my new lens. Can you tell the difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment