Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Sunday

 
 
Easter Sunday was nice. We woke up and looked at our baskets. Ava was super happy about her new sparkly gold shoes. Church was at nine so we went straight there. After church we invited our friends the Burdis' over for Easter dinner. Ham, potatoes, salad, rolls, and banana splits. It was super delicious and fun. Ava was excited about her and Dallin's own little table to sit at. After they left we headed up to AF to visit Mason and Carter's grave and also take some pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits. It was a very busy day and we were exhausted by the end. I was happy to do everything I wanted. I am so grateful for what Easter is celebrating. I am so grateful for my Savior and that I can become better each day because of Him and that I have His help. Without Him I would never see my babies again. Easter is truly a wonderful day of celebration.  


















No comments:

Post a Comment