Friday, February 15, 2013

happy love week

I love Valentine's day. It brings color in the dead of winter and gives me something to get excited about after the most awful month of January. We had such a fun time celebrating the Love we have for our friends and family this year. First, I took these stinking cute pictures of my kiddos when Jared was out of town getting the keys to his new Corvette and my mom came down to keep me company. I loved how they turned out! Then Ava and I had some neighbor friends over to decorate cupcakes and take some fun Valentine's pictures during the week.







On the actual day of Valentine's Ava woke up to some flowers that her daddy bought especially for her! She was so excited. She decided she was going to use them for her wedding. Then Ava went to preschool and had a little party and came home with lots of valentine's from her friends at school.



Daddy also surprised all of us with a bunch of ginormous balloons! Bennett LOVES them! That night we ate dinner at "Cupid's crazy cafe" which was so fun. I found the idea on thedatingdivas.com. Ava had so much fun and told Grandpa Brian on the phone, "And Mom made a restaurant at our house!!" She loved it :) So did I. Jared came home from work early to eat dinner with us, which was a special treat! He also surprised me with an ADORABLE blanket that had the valentine's pictures I took of the kids printed on it. So perfect! Last Sunday we also took Mason and Carter their Valentines. I sure love my family.





No comments:

Post a Comment