Sitting on Santa's lap was a success this year!! Three must be the most magical age to be alive. She really thought this was Santa. So cute. :) She asked him for a car...
We saw Santa down at Riverwoods in Provo. The lights there are so beautiful! They do a great job! We went on a horse and carriage ride, listened to an electric violinist while Ava danced with some new friends, and went to Provo Beach Resort where Ava and I rode the merry-go-round. It was a really fun night. Bennett was in the carrier and we hardly noticed he was there so it was a very relaxing night. We ended by stopping at Kneaders for some half off treats. It was such a fun weekend being home with Jared for 4 whole days. Why do holidays have to go by so fast?
We (Jared and Ava) also decorated for Christmas this past weekend. I did help Ava make a Christmas countdown so that she could understand how long until Christmas instead of me saying a month, a few weeks, etc. I think it really helped with her concept of time. Bennett modeled our chain for us. He is so stinkin' cute these days. Ava LOVED putting ornaments on.
Mason and Carter's Christmas tree. This is my favorite holday decoration. I am happy to have something to remember them by around the holidays (not that I need reminding...) but other people do. :)
I love Mason and Carter's tree :). It's true, I think some people need reminding sometimes. Riverwoods looks fun! You have some cute kiddos. I love Ava's purple dress and her smile on Santa! I think that is one of few pictures I have EVER seen of a child smiling on Santa's lap!
ReplyDelete