Wednesday, October 17, 2012

2 months

Bennett is TWO months! And he is getting cuter and more fun each and every day.


He is 12 lbs 10 oz (70%) and 22 in (20%??) their length is not super accurate at this age... and I really do not think he is only 20% for height. He is wearing 0-3 clothes but is at the end. He has already started wearing 3-6 mo sleepers. Crazy! Ava still fit in a bunch of newborn stuff at 2 months.

He is finally smiling multiple times a day, with lots of cooing to go along. Usually he coos when he is kinda upset. He will have conversations with me and it is so fun!

He can hold his head up pretty well during tummy time, and LOVES doing tummy time on my chest.

He has been a terrible napper and sleeper in general, and still only takes up to 45 min cat naps throughout the day. BUT... he will fall asleep on his own. I swaddle, sing him a few songs, and then lay him down and leave. Most of the time he goes right to sleep. This is soo amazingly nice. At night he USUALLY sleeps from about 8:30/9- 12:30/1:30, eats, then back to sleep until about 4:30, then he is up around 7ish. It has been really nice having 2 long blocks in the night.

He loves his baths! They calm him down and have magic mood-changing power.

He refuses the bottle. yay. And we we so consistent giving him one too!!

He can lay on the floor alone for a few periods of time throughout the day, which is also such a relief on my back. It also helps me get things done a lot quicker (or actually get things done), than when I had to hold him.

He has the cutest leg rolls!!



Ava love love loves her baby brother and I adore watching her with him. She has started this cute thing where she takes care of her doll in the exact same way I do with Bennett. It is funny because she tells me stuff about Rapunzel that are word for word statements that I use to describe Bennett. Love it!

That's all that's new with Bennett... babies don't do much. I have learned, however, that you get just as excited for each milestone reached with each child.








I am so grateful for my life and my beautiful babies.

1 comment:

  1. The picture with you and Bennett and the leaves is stunning. You are so beautiful! He is getting so big and so chubby, I LOVE IT! I'm so glad he is sleeping better and giving you a little bit of a break at nights :) We need to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete