Sunday, February 19, 2012

CHEERS!

I forgot this in the Ava post.

New Year's Eve Ava stayed up until midnight. She participated in the cheers and kisses at midnight. Since then she "Cheers'" everything. She notices anything that I have and she has that are similar and will say, Mommy let's cheers! We cheers our cereal bowls, boots, chins, coats, really anything you can imagine. We cheers at least one thing every day. It makes me laugh everytime.

The funniest Cheers moment of all happened last week when we were at Kjirstin and Oakley's. I forgot a pull-up for Ava and the way home in her jammies so we borred a diaper from Oakley. Oakley and Ava were both naked except their diapers. Ava looked at Oakley and it registered in her mind that they were the same. She went over to Oakley and said Cheers! As she bumped diapers with Oakley. I was laughing so hard.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh that is the funniest thing! Ava is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete