Tuesday, December 6, 2011

my love is 26 years old!

Happy Birthday Jared!
This post is 3 days late. But we had fun celebrating all weekend and even yesterday. My husband is getting so old! Closer to thirty than 20 now babe :) Saturday was his birthday and we spent the day together. Thanks to our wonderful sicknesses he lost his voice and couldn't work. darn it ;) He opened his presents from me which included 100 reasons why I love Jared.

Ava was watched by the Downing's while Jared and I went to Zupas and a movie. Breaking Dawn. (Woah honey moon scene, or should I say scene after scene after scene..., and the stupid baby at the end made me so so so baby hungry and sad it's not even funny.) Kristen Stewart sure did a good job playing a dead anorexic girl though. Anyway... we had fun being on our own that night. The next day we celebrated with the Downing's and ate cake (pumpkin, pudding and whipped cream trifle.) Jared's parent gave him some walky talkies that reach 25 miles. They will be nice to have.


 Yesterday we went down to riverwoods to see their amazing light display and sit on santa's lap. Ava psyched herself up the whole way there telling me she was so excited to sit on his lap and he is so nice. When it came down to it we didn't even attempt becasue Ava was scared to even take these pictures with Santa clear in the background. Really I don't blame her. I would not want to sit on his lap. After that we went to Texas Roadhouse to use a gift card Tyler and Megan gave him. Ava loved their rolls and the music. She danced the whole time she was eating.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment