She is OBSESSED with shoes. Specifically my high heels. The white ones. We had a "tiny" argument the other day about which shoes she would be wearing to the grocery store. My choice: Ava size gray boots Her choice: My white high heels. It took us about 45 minutes to finally get into the car and leave. When we were on our way back home she said, "I get to wear my high heels when we get home!" Oh she also likes to take her pants off while wearing high heels...?
She has finally learned how to open doors by herself. Took long enough right? I taught her one day because I decided it would make my life easier if she was a little more independent in that area. It has been nice. She only gets out of bed every once in awhile. As long as the last words before I close the door are "Don't get out of bed" she is a good girl and goes to sleep.
She is such a creature of habit. OCD maybe? She has such a good memory and wants things just the way she remembers it being the last time. Same swing in the park, cart at the grocery store, story at bedtime, blanket for naps, same place to lay when she comes into mommy and daddy's bed in the morning, and once I tell her the name of a character in a book I bettter not dare try and change it because there name is forever engrained on her memory. There are so many more examples I just can't think of them.
Each time we drive by the cemetery where Mason and Carter are we tell them goodnight and that we love them. Lately Ava has been telling us, "Mason and Carter are not sleeping. They are in Heaven." Then we ask what they are doing in heaven and she tells us different things. The past two times have been singing, and talking. She knows that she was in Heaven with Mason and Carter before she "lived in my tummy" and came to earth. She also knows which Grandma is my mom and which is Jared's and whose tummies we were in a loong time ago :)

She is so CUTE! I can't believe how grown up she is looking. I love it! Haley is and always has been obsessed with shoes. I can't take her shoe shopping because she insists on trying on EVERY pair. And we can NEVER agree on which ones she can get. Silly girls.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I can't believe how cute Ava is. She is so adorable. Loved those Christmas pictures of her too. So much personality.
ReplyDelete