I am still making breakfast/chicken burritos for Jared to take to work. It is a very nice little side business we have. It is kind of boring and repetitive, but seriously I spend on average 6 hours a week doing it. It is nice to be building my own little savings on the side. I am still deciding on what I would most like to spend it on. Something fun for sure, or else making burritos every day would not be worth it. Saturday we got to make 50 burritos that his company bought for the whole floor. It was way cool and Jared helped me so it wasn't so crazy doing that on a Saturday morning.
This last week my mom came down for a conference for one of her classes. So Ava and I went up to Salt Lake to spend the evening with her and my sister Kjirstin. It was way fun. We ate at P.F. changs and did a little shopping at the gateway. Seeing the fountain their made me soo excited for summer when Ava can run around and play at the splash pad we have here in Spanish Fork. She can actually walk this summer which will be so great!
We had a chance to get together with a few friends this month which has been fun. It seems like we had taken a break from friends lately so it was good to catch up! Our friends the Babb's had a little girl in February and she is the cutest little thing! We had dinner at their house a couple weeks ago and got to cuddle with their little one. (Ava did not enjoy that so much- she is very posessive of her mama) Our other friends the Leybas' were visiting all the way from Arizona and took time out of their busy visit to make a stop at our house for Monday night FHE. We had dinner and saw their adorable little girl. They finally met Ava too. It had been way too long sicne we had seen them- I couldn't believe they had never met her! It was so great to see them! Last night we went and hung out at our awesome next door neighbors for family night (3 family nights turned into friend nights in a row haha). We watched Tangled and ate DELICIOUS brownies. Tangled is a super cute show if you haven't seen it I recommend it!
Jared's little brother comes home from his mission TOMORROW! More updates on that to come.





I also want to do an AVA UPDATE. She changes so much I don't want to forget anything.
She is so cute. Even when she does bad things she does it in a way that you just want to laught at her and hug her and tell her you love her for being so cute. Ha. We better watch out becasue I think she has both of us wrapped around her little finger.
She hates her diaper getting changed. So I have to lay on top of her or she will kick me. But when I do that she gives me a hug and says awww. And then I can't be mad.
She throws her food now when she is done and we aren't paying attention to her. And then yells NO. She knows she is not supposed to but does it anyway. And if you hurry over to get her to stop she does it even faster to get more food on the floor and table. This is the one thing that is not cute at all.
Speaking of eating, she is doing awesome eating with a spoon and fork. Still messy, but she can actually get food to her mouth now!
She is starting to say little sentences. Such as "I see Dora." "I like Daddy." "hurts, so bad"
She also is starting to try and sing songs by herself which is THE CUTEST thing she does right now. She "sings" twinkle little star, Old McDonald, Wheels on the Bus, and lately has been attempting to sing the ABC song, which I had NO idea she sort of knew. I think we got some singing on video I will have to have Jared put it on here.
She loves church. EVERY day she asks to go to church. She will say, "church", then "nursery", and then "car seat" to mean she wants to go to church. She loves nursery. Probably becasue there are AWESOME teachers in their who give her lots of love and attention.
She loves her cousin Oakley, but not if mommy is holding her. She loves her aunt Kjirstin and Brianna, and all of her Uncles SOO much. She loves grandma and grandpa so much and asks to call them every day. She also is always talking to grandma when she is pretending to talk on the phone.
She knows all her ABC's in the capital letter form. Next we need to teach her the sounds. I think she will be reading by age 3 :) haha.
Ava is still full of personality. She loves to joke and make people laugh and have people make her laugh. She makes life so happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment