2 years ago
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Baby Shower!
Yesterday 3 of my best friends (Kim, Kassie, Andrea) threw me a wonderful baby shower! It was so much fun to see everyone who was able to make it! Ava sure got a LOT of cute stuff! Anne made a quilt that was pretty amazing, soft, and adorable. I am so excited to wrap little Ava up in it. I also got an awesome diaper bag with Ava's name on it and a matching wipes holder that Wendy made :) Cute little leg warmers that I am so in love with- they are so cute on little babies! Tons of ADORABLE little outfits, pajamas, a very helpful book, two nursing covers, 2 adorable little baby braclets that Andrea made (One even has Ava's name on it), Cute little stuffed frog, bow, and I might be forgetting something. Thanks to everyone for coming and for all of the Wonderful gifts for Ava. I can't wait to see her in real life and be able to hold and cuddle with her :) I am now almost 7 months along- in about a week or so. Time is flying by so before we know it Jared and I will be a real life mom and dad. We can't wait :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you had a fun shower! I thought it was fun too! You are such a cute pregnant girl! I'm glad you got so much cute stuff! Too bad you got two nursing covers. I didn't get any, so I thought it was something that nobody thinks of.
ReplyDeleteOh MJ! I so wanted to be there but seriously I just barely got the invitation this week and we just didn't have enough time to plan a get-a-way trip to Utah. I'm so happy you got such cute things!
ReplyDelete