Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

So I am now 27 weeks along! A little over 6 months... it is crazy how fast this is going! Jared and I are so excited for our little girl to finally be here! Yesterday Jared and I painted Ava's room. It is purple and matches the fabric I got to make her bedding stuff. I love going in there! It is so cute and happy :) It got me really excited to make her quilt and everything for her bed- I just need to go to my aunt's house so she can help me becasue I am not really a seamstress haha. Now we are just hoping that they didn't make a mistake when they told us it is a girl, becasue I would feel bad making a little boy sleep in a purple room haha. Being pregnant is still really awesome and not too bad at all. I can feel her moving soo much more now that she is getting bigger. It is the weirdest/coolest thing to be able to see her make my stomach move on the outside. Jared really likes it :) I think I am going to have to break down soon and buy some maternity clothes... I can still fit into my pants but it is not the most comfy thing in the world.


Ava's Crib and Purple room

Me at 27 weeks...getting huge!!

First mother's day as a real mother. Jared got me flowers and a croquet set!

On Saturday I threw a bridal shower for my friend Christie who is getting married in a few weeks. I am so excited for her! The bridal shower was really fun. We ate crepes with strawberries and whipped cream, and played some games. I had never thrown a bridal shower before and it was kinda stressful but it all turned out great! My sister Kjirstin helped out a lot that morning- I couldn't have done it without her!

Idaho Falls Chicas at Christie's bridal shower

Saturday night, Jared, Kjirstin and her friend Shawnee, and I went to a hypnotist show. It was so much fun. I had never seen hypnotism before and it was hilarious! Kjirstin's friend had to go up there and she was so funny. I wasn't allowed to go up becasue I am pregnant, but I am thinking next time it would be fun to go up there.
Life is going great!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww... Her room and your belly are abosolutely DARLING!!! BTW I love the name Ava it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete