We finally decided on a name for our little girl. Her name is going to be Ava. I absolutely love it! The only bad thing about it is that is is like #5 on the list of most popular names for last year. Oh well- not everyone can have a name like mine ;)
So this whole being out of school thing is pretty wonderful. I am working only part time right now so I have a lot of free time to do projects around the house trying to get organized before Ava arrives. We finally bought a crib! And my mom and sister went to Joanns the other day and we found some really cute fabric that I think we will do her room in. Jared and I will be putting together the crib tonight and hopefully in the next couple weeks I will be able to finish her room and put pictures up :) I am so excited!
On Thursday, Kjirstin and I drove to Boise to meet my mom there for my little brother Jaron's track meet. He made it to State for the triple jump. Good for him! It was fun to hang out with my mom and sister, and with Jaron for a little bit. The thing that was not fun was being away from Jared. He stayed home becasue of work, and I was so excited to come back last night and see him. I have the best husband in the world!!
2 years ago
I'm glad you two picked out a name, I love Ava, there were two different baby girls in my ward named Ava and I think it's adorable!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, we'll have to get together when I'm back in P-town!
I LOVE that name! It is so cute! It's so much fun getting ready for a baby huh? I loved it. There is so much excitement and anticipation. There is always something to do too.
ReplyDeleteAwww... that name is adorable!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
ReplyDelete