Monday, February 16, 2009

B-A-B-Y!!

Jared and I are having a baby! We are so excited! Our baby will be born sometime around August 23rd, 2009. Right now I am a little more than 3 months along. It still doesn't really seem all that real to me. Maybe once my belly starts to grow it will... We did get to hear the heart beat at our appointment this last Friday which was soo cool. That helped me realize a little more that I really do have something growing inside of me! Being pregnant really isn't bad at all. The only thing is that I have to eat a lot more often than I am used to. It's kinda annoying to have to think so many times a day about what to eat. :) But other than that it has been awesome so far! Yay for babies!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! It is so cool that you started a blog at this time in your life. If I can give you one piece of advice, it would be DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!! I have turned my blog/journal into a book and it will be so fun for my kids to look at and read about how I felt as soon as I knew they were coming into my life! So write, write, write!!

    Amber Hall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cute blog! I'm so excited for you to be a mom! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey mj! to put your friends blogs you go to customize, then layout, then add gadget, then i think there is a gadget that says you can add a list of things like blogs. let me know if you still can't find it. i could probably tell you better on the phone so you can call me if you want.

    ReplyDelete