My grandma passed away this past weekend. She is a very special lady and I am so proud to be able to call her my grandma. She was such a good example to everyone around her. I will always remember her soft grandma hugs. Cheetos will forever remind me of this sweet lady. I loved ice skating when I was younger and I remember grandma telling me a story from when she was living near Yellowstone and she would wake up early and grab her ice skates and walk to the frozen pond where she would skate all day. Her and my grandpa Bart loved each other in such a special way. I remember my grandpa telling me about true love once when he was having to take extra care of grandma. His eyes teared up when speaking of his love for his wife. It was a special moment to me. Ava loved great grandma and can remember the love she shared with her. Grandma and Grandpa's house holds lots of dear memories. Playing outside on their awesome "farm" is one of the highlights of my childhood. I am so grateful to have felt the special spirit as my grandma was leaving this world. I love her so much and will miss her. Families are Forever and I am so glad she is a part of mine.
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment