Monday, October 6, 2014

Ava at FIVE

Ava. I love you. Age five is my favorite so far. You are so cute and loving but are old enough to get yourself dressed, and get into the car by yourself and clear your plate. It is nice to have you be so independent (not that that has ever been one of your weaknesses, haha)

You just started Kindergarten and absolutely LOVE it. You even skip to school sometimes. The first holiday was labor day and you were almost in tears walking home from school the friday before the three-day weekend because you had to wait clear until Tuesday to go back! I hope you always have a love this great for learning.

You are so aware. You can see what is going on around you and assess it and react in the correct way. Sometimes better than an adult. Sometimes you remind us you are still five. Usually when you are lacking in sleep. You are so caring and friendly. Your classmates all love you because you are so nice and friendly and smart and beautiful. I hope I am raising you to be a nice and loving person.
You have lots of friends and are a born leader. You know what is right and wrong and are very good at following the rules. Always know that you are loved by everyone you come across because of your wonderful personality, loving and caring attitude and quick mind. Never quit being the great friend that you are to so many.

Your mind is amazing Ava. You are reasoning beyond anything a normal five year old would even come close to doing. I love having conversations with you about meaningful topics. You get life. I hope you never un-get-it. :) I love listening to you read. You are fluent and don't like reading books that are "too easy".  You love doing homework and practicing for your music class. You are so eager and I love that.

You are so giving. You are always giving me drawings with sweet notes written on them. I have no doubt you love me because of your many sweet notes. I keep most of them because they mean the world to me.

Your best friends and Devree, Ella , Oakley and Peyton. Devree is in your music class and you have a playdate almost every week. Ella was in your dance class and preschool, and Peyton is in your primary class and your Kindergarten class. Oakley is your cousin...;)

You love Bennett so much. You are a sweetheart to him most of the time. You even gave him your green blankie to sleep with one night. I love watching you two interact. I hope you are always the best of friends.

You just started gymnastics and love it. The bars seem to be your favorite. You love flipping over on them. You are a determined little girl and never give up when you put your mind towards accomplishing something. That is such a great talent. Remember you can do anything when you set your mind to it Ava. Seriously you are a special person.

I love you more than words can even describe Ava!

Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment