I really really love Valentine's day. It is cutesy and lovey and full of pink and pretty things. It gives me an excuse to dress up Ava and to do something fun to show my family how much I love them. We had a fun day this year. I heart-attacked our kitchen. Ava loved reading each and every heart...especially the ones about her. Ava had her preschool V-day party, and then that night we had dinner at "Cupid's Crazy Cafe" courtesy of the Dating Divas website. We did this last year too and it was so fun I think we will make it a tradition. Ava loved playing waiter for daddy. I sure love my family!!
2 years ago

















So cute and fun! Bennett looks like such a stud, and Ava is a doll as always. That cupid's cafe looked so cute and fun. You really do a good job celebrating and making holidays fun. I miss you! we are coming to Utah end of June/July. We should get together.
ReplyDelete