Monday, January 13, 2014

new year

Happy 2014! So far it has been a good year for our family. I have a lot to look forward to this year! Jared will graduate just in time for Ava to start Kindergarten, and then hopefully he will get a job and we can figure out where we will be. Ava started preschool again at one super close to our house. She loves it and I am loving have a little alone time (since B sleeps while she is gone). Ava still loves her dance class and works really hard to get better at everything they are learning. Bennett is still high maintenance and wonderful. Ava and Bennett are best buds. I love watching them play together!! Bennett is such a cuddlebug and loves to give our family lots of hugs!



We tried dressing up Bennett as Olaf the snowman, hence the white tights. He would not wear my cute nose I made for him!


My new year goals
1. Make an extra effort to show love to my husband and kids each day in each "love language"
2. Practice photography every day
3. Eat less sugar 
4. Do more fun things with my kids


No comments:

Post a Comment