B at 11 months
WE have officially started cry it out 100%. Naptime and
bedtime. He now sleeps in his crib. Except when he wakes up about 2 times a
night to eat and falls asleep in my bed until I take him back.
He plays really well on his own and loves toys, however he is
super high maintenance because he is into everything and everything goes into
his mouth where his two top teeth are ready to bite into whatever it is. He is
super fast at crawling and likes to climb over and into everything. He crawled
right off of the chair I was with him in
today because I let my guard down for 5 seconds. Whew. He is exhausting.
He is soo soo happy. He even smiles a lot of the time when
he is crying and being fussy. He is so easy to make smile. He does get grumpy
when he is tired, but even a short 20 minute nap can get him back to his happy
playful self.
He has started to learn cause and effect. If he pounds
something, it makes a loud noise. If he turns off the light switch the light
will go off. If he pulls the plug out of the back tub, the water will start to
drain and make a loud noise. It is fun to watch him learn.
He is terrified of the vacuum. He CLINGS to me like a little
monkey to his mama when I vacuum. Then when I am done he will cry if I put him
down. Today I was vacuuming upstairs and Jared was down here with him. I guess
when I turned it on B started to get very concerned and came crawling up the
stairs toward me like he wanted to make sure I was okay and the vacuum wasn't
eating me alive. The blender is the same way. He hates it. I love how cuddly he
is when there is a loud noise. :) Our little cuddle monkey.
He still prefers veggies over fruit but will eat practically
everything. He eats a lot of avacado, mixed veggie baby food and yogurt. He
finally has shown interest in picking up little pieces of food and eating them
by himself. It is hard to believe that by this age Ava pretty much refused help
eating. Bennett is so happy to have me feed him.
Bennett can stand for a good amount of time, but he is still
terrified by it so he hasn't made much progress. He growls at us if we get him
to stand by himself. He pulls up on everything and cruises along like a pro so
as soon as he faces his fear he will be able to walk in no time.
His hair has grown super blonde this summer and needs a haircut.
His eyes get more blue each day and people have recently started commenting on
them all the time.
(these last pictures are just me practicing with a new lens I rented to try out, which is why he is in jammies :)






No comments:
Post a Comment