Friday, June 28, 2013

Bennett

Lots of changes for this kid over the past couple weeks! I couldn't wait two more weeks to post! He now has four teeth. Two top, two bottom. He gnaws on EVERYTHING! Nursing is also starting to get more uncomfortable. I am hoping to start weaning him in the next couple weeks. I am ready to be done.
Poor B got sick a week ago and couldn't keep anything down besides breast milk for about 4 days. It was so sad. He is even more skinny than before! We were making such great progress too. Luckily his appetite is back and hopefully he can start packing on the pounds again.

 He is everywhere these days! He is up for any kind of adventure as long as mom and dad are supporting him. He loved this scooter ride. He also has starting "talking" more. I swear he is saying Ava.


 
 Last but not least, he is getting better at standing! It scares the heck out of him, but he can do it for about 12 seconds. That is the record, before slowly squatting down back to safety.



No comments:

Post a Comment