




Ava is now a little girl and not our little baby anymore :( She is so fun though so I guess it makes it ok. She is getting so grown up and learning so much. She surprises me every day with what she knows.
She loves saying "Hi" to people. When we don't pay attention to her she comes up to us and says, "hey, hey, hey" until we do. She is sooo friendly.
She loves football... haha she takes after grandpa downing in that area. We took her to a BYU game a couple weeks ago and she was soo good. She doesn't sit still for anything except football. Jared would say, "ready, set, GO" right before the plays would run and now she Loves the word GO. Their is a show on PBS called Cat in the Hat and they sing this song that goes, "we're gonna go, go, go, go on an adventure" and it is so funny to watch ava becaue she says Go Go Go really loud and gets excited.
She also loves the progressive commercials- ya know the one where the lady is like "Pickles and ice cream, Unicorns and glitter!.... No?" Well anyway Ava always says, No? when she sees Any commercial with the progressive lady in it now. It is so funny.
Ava likes to walk backwards and thinks it is so cool. She also started crawling backwards a couple days ago, not that she really ever crawls, but I think she was just exploring.
Ava started this new thing where she holds like 4 objects at once in her tiny hands. Haha. It is funny, except when she is grumpy becasue then if she drops one item she freaks out. You can imagine that would happen a lot with a little tiny girl trying to hold 4 things.
Everyday she gets better at talking. She is a great talker. And I also think she understands most everything I say to her. It is nice feeling like I can actually communicate with her like a "normal" person now.
Her sleep has been so messed up lately. She hates sleeping. She fights everytime we put her down for a nap, or bedtime. She has also been waking up every single night in the middle of the night. It is so annoying. Any advice? I have no idea why she wakes up. We have tried making her room warmer, and making sure she eats plenty during the day. Sometimes she is hysterical when she wakes up and doesn't even calm down when we go in and try to comfort her.
As long as she has gotten enough sleep Ava is the happiest little girl. She has SO much personality and loves to tease and joke around. She is constantly making me laugh. I am never bored with Ava around.
Ava and Macee sound like they are the same child! Haha, Macee too has so much personality, she's so sassy! I wish we lived closer to you guys and they could be friends!
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable! I love the pictures you take of her too, you are very talented!
ReplyDeleteShe is so dang cute! I'm sorry she's having sleep issues, it sounds pretty typical considering her age (my sister has had quite the battle with her boys over sleep). One of these days we'll have to get together, it's been way too long!
ReplyDelete