Ava is still getting bigger and smarter and more playful every day. Her most recent accomplishment is learning how to count. I will say One, she will say Two, I will say Three, she will say Four, and then she skips to 8 and 9. NINE is her favorite number. :) haha. She loves walking everywhere, so I have to always put shoes on her becasue you never know when she will say walk and want down to walk all over. She loves giving babies hugs. She knows who her cousin Oakley is and says her name. She loves bows, and hats and socks and shoes. She is a girly girl :)
She is starting to get more seperation anxiety. When I leave her at the gym day care she cries when I leave. It is sad, but luckily she doesn't cry for very long. She is actually really good at playing by herself at the gym. At home, however, is another story. She hardly ever will play by herself. I have to be watching her, and I can't be reading a book, or being on the computer most of the time or else she will want whatever I am doing. She follows me aorund like a little puppy dog. It is cute. Her favorite food is pasta. She will eat so much of any pasta dish I make. She also LOVES grapes, and calls them B's. She would eat them every meal if I would let her. We had crepes yesterday and after her nap I asked if she wanted some crepes. She got SO excited and I was confused becasue she had never had crepes before. Then I realized she thought I said grapes. hahaha.
She is finally sitting in a forward facing car seat which she loves. She likes to see Jared and me, but it makes it more tempting for us to turn around and see her which could be dangerous. She is so easy to make laugh. She Loves to joke around and play. She can pretend to be happy, sad, and surprised. Surprised is her favorite emotion to pretend. She still takes 2-2 hour naps and I hope she doesn't end that anytime soon. I get so much done during those 4 hours!! When Ava sees a picture of herself she says...IT'sYOU!! Haha I think she thinks that is her name... jk. But is it pretty funny, becasue of all the times she showed her a picture of herself and said It's You!
These pictures are soo cute! I'm glad you went with the sideways pony! Pigtails would have been cute too though:) I want new pics of Oakley soon:) your so good!
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable!
ReplyDelete