2 years ago
Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter Weekend
This past weekend was so fun! Friday night Jared and I went with Kimberly and Ryan to the Senior Celebration for all of those graduating. It was in the Wilk and they gave us free food and we got to go bowling for free also. I got the highest score I have ever gotten! It was pretty amazing...for me haha. 135!! They also put on this pretty cool show of people dancing and singing from other countries such as Hawaii, Samoa, and also some Native American stuff. They gave out a ton of prizes!! Sadly it wasn't my lucky night. It was a lot of fun though.

The next morning Jared and I woke up at the crack of dawn to drive to Idaho Falls. As soon as we got there we put our stuff away and headed to Rigby for a picnic with my mom's side of the family. We were celebrating my grandma Stowell's birthday. It was a lot of fun. It was a nice day. Later that night we went bowling again with my family and bowled 3 games in a row. wow that was tiring. By the end of our last game I don't think anybody was really trying anymore. We had a lot of fun though! The next day was easter and we went to my cousin's mission farewell. After church we ate dinner with my aunts and grandma Decker. For easter my mom got us kites, which I was so excited for. I have been wanting to go fly kites forever! Jared and I struggled to get ours up, while Brianna and Kjirstin's kites just went right up into the air without any problems. Eventually we got a lucky gust of wind and our patriotic flag was able to get off the ground! Happy day :) After kites we dyed easter eggs and then headed back Utah. It was a way nice weekend spent with my family. We had a lot of fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment